Yes, with the exception of a few states, consumers can order their own lab tests. This process is sometimes referred to as Direct Access Testing (DAT) and allows consumers to order discount lab tests online. Will I understand the test results? Many worry if they order their own blood tests that they will not be able to understand what the results really mean. Nowadays, the blood test results includes the reference ranges and the individual’s test result. Each test is annotated if any results are outside the normal reference values. Ordering and receiving your own lab tests are not the same as getting medical advice. It is always recommended that an individual review and initiate a discussion with their health provider to explain those results. See a Typical Lab Test Result for a Comprehensive Health Profile How do you Order Your Own Blood Test?
- Go to www.HealthOneLabs.com
- Click on Tests Offered to view available tests
- Select a test and Add to your Shopping Cart
- Open a secure account on our server and use the secure check-out process
- You’ll receive the lab requisition form within two hours and take it to a lab location near you.