HealthOnelabs.com is a Health One Inc company that provides discount blood lab testing services through our national laboratory partners. When you purchase a lab, you agree to be bound by the following terms & conditions:
Healthonelabs.com reserves the right to make changes to the terms & conditions at any time and they will be effective immediately upon posting to the internet.
- You agree to order your online blood lab test from the website according to the instructions and to truthfully and accurately answer the information as requested.
- Refunds are available for 30 days from your online order date provided you have not already submitted a specimen to the lab. There is a $15.95 refund fee to cover the physician fee. No refunds are available after 30 days.
- Your lab requisition form expires automatically after six months and is no longer valid at the lab. To extend the form, contact us within one year of the original order date and your form will be renewed for a service fee of $ 15.95 to cover the new physician ordering fee and any additional test panel price increases. No renewals are available after one year.
- Tests you order under a special discount promotion cannot be refunded or extended.
- In the event you provide a specimen to the laboratory and the laboratory, for any reason, does not provide you with a test result, you will be given the choice of returning to the lab to provide another specimen for the missing test, or to receive a refund for the price you paid for the test not run.
- You agree that a online blood or urine lab test purchased through HealthOneLabs.com does not constitute medical advice. The lab test results are not a diagnosis, treatment or protocol for any disease or condition and it is recommended that you discuss all results with a qualified health professional. You also agree that the lab test results can be inaccurate through no fault of HealthOneLabs.com or the ordering physician. You agree that it is your responsibility to consult your own physician about your lab test results. You understand and agree that neither HealthOneLabs.com nor the ordering physician is your medical provider and that no patient/physician relationship exists or will exist as a result of your blood or urine lab test order or your lab results. You agree that your test results are provided for educational purposes only and you agree to follow-up with your own physician if have any question about your lab results or do not feel well.
- The materials on the site are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, no infringement of intellectual property or fitness for a particular purpose. HealthOneLabs.com offers no assurance of uninterrupted or error free service. HealthOneLabs.com does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained on the site. Any of the information offered on the site may change at any time without notice.
- Information on this website is for informational purposes only. Healthonelabs.com and the ordering physician make no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the services provided. HealthOneLabs.com and the ordering physician shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any transactions conducted or information conveyed on the website. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the Service.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless HealthOnelabs.com, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service, including the ordering physician, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you.
- Permission to use this site is at the discretion of HealthOneLabs.com and may be terminated at any time for any reason. Any text or structure from this website is solely for the use of ordering lab tests via the website and you agree not to copy any portions of the website. You also agree not to use the website for illegal purposes.
- You acknowledge and accept that Health One, Inc., the ordering physician and the laboratory may be compelled by state or local statute to report your abnormal blood and urine laboratory result to the local health department. For instance, in most states the laboratory and physician are required by law to report most positive STD tests and abnormal lead levels to the local health department.
- By placing an online order with discount blood lab test service, HealthOneLabs.com, you agree to receive email marketing that provides promotions and health information. At any time you may opt out of these emails as indicated on the email.
- The agreement shall be construed and enforced under and in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia. Any lawsuit arising under this agreement shall be litigated in a Virginia state court with jurisdiction for the County of Arlington, Virginia and the parties waive any objections they might have to jurisdiction.
- You agree not to resell lab testing services provided by Healthone Labs. You agree not to order a Healthone lab test for another person and charge that person for the Healthone Lab test under any circumstances.
- HIV Testing Consent (only applies when ordering an HIV test): I or my physician have requested that a blood tests for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) be performed. The blood test(s) are used to detect HIV antibody or DNA. HIV is the cause of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS). I understand that the test is performed by drawing blood from the arm and processing the resulting blood specimen by either ELISA, Western Blot or other laboratory technology. I have been informed that the tests can produce false positive and false negative results. For HIV, antibody testing, the ELISA screening test produces three false “positive” (indicating the presence of anti-HIV when it is not present) test results in every 10,000 specimens processed, regardless of population tested. Also, I have been informed that, if positive, the ELISA test will be repeated, and if still positive, a secondary level test (Western Blot) will then be performed. The combination of these two tests reduces the possibility of a false positive HIV antibody result to a very small fraction per 10,000 tests processed. I have been informed that the ELISA screening test fails to detect anti-HIV for a period of time immediately after infection with the virus. I have been offered re-testing if it is suspected that this has occurred. The ELISA screening test may fail to detect anti-HIV in rare cases. My physician has explained the following to me in language that I understand; the nature of the blood tests, it’s expected benefits, its risks, and alternative tests. I understand that positive test results must be reported to the appropriate State Health Division. Confirmed HIV antibody tests results will be made available beyond that only in summary or statistical form in such a way as to preserve my confidentiality. I have acknowledged that I have given my consent for the performance of a HIV blood test and the release of the results as described above.
- Your health insurer will not reimburse you for lab tests ordered through Health One Labs. We cannot legally provide you with a diagnostic code, which insurers require for reimbursement. We do not offer receipts that include CPT code. HealthOneLabs will not assist you with third-party reimbursement claims.
- HealthOneLabs maintains your lab results on your HealthOneLabs secure account for 12 months from the reporting date. HealthOneLabs does not retain your lab results after 12 months. You agree to be responsible for storing your own lab results after the 12 month period.
- I have read the previous information and I understand it. By checking the box on the order form, I acknowledge that I have been given all of the information that I have requested concerning the blood tests and the release of results.
Medical Record Privacy
Only physicians and staff members and IT professionals of HealthOnelabs.com and Quest Diagnostics Laboratory will have access to your personal health information including your online blood lab test results. HealthOnelabs.com will only release health information to comply with legal requirements as set forth by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other applicable state and federal laws. State laws require laboratories and physicians to report certain infectious disease-related test results to their local health departments.
HealthOnelabs.com collects anonymous information about visitors to our website when ordering online blood lab tests. Information collected includes IP addresses, referring website, duration of stay, time/date, etc. This information is used for site statistics only and may be shared with third parties for marketing purposes only. HealthOnelabs.com website contains links to other websites and is not responsible for the content on this external sites.
Changes to the Security Privacy
HealthOnelabs.com reserves the right to make changes to the Privacy and Security policy at any time. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting.
Information collected and/or retrieved by HealthOnelabs.com website is encrypted via a SSL connection to protect your information from unauthorized parties during the ordering, review and retrieval of your online blood lab tests.